With October being Pastor Appreciation Month we want to make sure you as a pastor’s wife don’t get left out.
We here at Care for Pastors appreciate you very much for all you do for your individual ministry, but also for Kingdom Building.
So many times we make ministry about the “doing” instead of the “being.” We appreciate the following about you:
- Being your husband’s support and cheerleader.
- Being involved in your ministry in whatever capacity you can be.
- Being a mom and homemaker and keeping everything balanced. If you are not a mom, then thank you for making your home a peaceful place for your husband after a long day at work.
- Being a “Proverbs 31” woman.
- Being able to keep a soft heart in tough situations where you and your family may be attacked by the church or individuals.
The list could go on and on of things we appreciate about you. We want to encourage you to enjoy ministry and the “being” instead of getting so caught up in the “doing” that you burn out.
We are here for you to be your Confidante as you serve in ministry. We all need a safe place to talk and that is why The Confidante for pastors’ wives exists.
Our vision is: To be the safest place for pastors’ wives where they can be themselves and have a Confidante that can help them deal with the challenges of ministry. This will enable them to be the helpmate God intended them to be. It is our goal to help in the following specific areas that pastors’ wives deal with:
If we can come alongside you in any way, please let us know.
We appreciate you!
Thank you for your support and words of wisdom and encouragement!