By Brad Bridges
1) Pray for your pastor.
2) Never gossip about your pastor.
3) Buy lunch or dinner for your pastor (and their spouse).
4) Defend your pastor when someone complains.
5) Speak well of your pastor.
6) Volunteer to serve where needed.
7) Talk about what you learned from your pastor with your kids.
8) Offer to start a congregational care ministry.
9) Go the extra mile in your area of ministry responsibility.
10) Call your pastor’s spouse.
11) Send a hand-written note. (Tip: Get a pack of notecards and send a group of thank you notes from your small group, Sunday School, or other group in the church.)
12) Babysit their kids so they can go on a date.
13) Ask your pastor to disciple you (or recommend someone who can).
14) Love your family.
15) Bring the pastor’s family a home-cooked meal during a busy time.
Click here to read the full blog on BradBridges.net